We provide interlibrary loan service in several ways. We can:
- request books and other materials for you from the 28 libraries of NOBLE (North of Boston Library Exchange). You can also reserve books and other materials belonging to NOBLE libraries directly through any computer with Internet access any time of day or night. To do so, you will need a Library card and Password, which you can get at the Library. The NOBLE Catalog
- request books and other materials for you from other library systems in Massachusetts through the Virtual Catalog. You, too, can request items directly from the Virtual Catalog by clicking here.
- request books and other items from libraries beyond Massachusetts.
We’re happy to help you with all of the above. Contact us:
- by phone during Library hours at 781-631-1481, ext. 213
- by email at email@example.com
If you are in the Library, fill out a short Request Form and drop it off at the Reference Desk.
We’ll call or email you when your material arrives so that you can pick it up.