Required Summer Reading Books
Available Starting Thursday, June 21st
The Abbot Public Library Teen Room will have books available from the following required summer reading lists:
- Tower School (students entering 7th and 8th grade)
- Marblehead Veterans Middle School
- Marblehead High School (CP1, Honors, and AP)
Books will be available starting Thursday, June 21st. Please note that required summer reading books are limited to 3 books per teen, are not renewable, and are first come/first serve. If you have any questions, please see the Teen Librarian.
Teen Summer Reading Program
Thursday, June 21st – Friday, August 31st, during Library hours
Since you need to read over the summer anyway, why not win some prizes while you’re at it? The Teen Summer Reading Program will kick off on June 21st. All summer, teens entering grades 7-12 will receive prize tickets for the following activities:
- Checking out books
- Participating in the Summer Community Service programs
- Filling out a Book Review Sheet (found in the Teen Room)
- Completing the Teen Reading Challenge 2018
Each prize ticket will include a chance to win an instant prize AND will be an entry into our end-of-summer Grand Prize Drawing!
Grand Prize: 3 Escape Room Passes
Runner-Up Prizes: $25 Amazon Gift Card
For more details or to get started, stop by the Teen Room!